Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day One

Well this blogging thing is new to me, but after reading many "momming" related blogs I am hooked. Hopefully this flies. A little background on me. I am a first time mom of one year, a native New Yorker (state) transplanted to Kansas, with a degree in Clinical Psychology that I am currently not using, an avid runner, home project doer, gardener, shopper extraordinaire.

I love being a mom and we are thinking of adding Baby-2 to our brood, giving Baby-C a sibling. The past year's mommy adventures have been fun, and I cannot begin to imagine the joy and more exciting adventures that await us as our family grows.

Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

E said...

Keep up the blogging! Soon it will become a great way to "let it all out". Oh and I'm Ruby Bean on Cinchouse :)