Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Giggles

I love Baby-C giggles in the morning.

It was a particularly long night last night, I went straight from work to class and didn't get home until 10. Big Daddy picked Baby-C up from the sitters last night, so the last I saw of her was when I dropped her at the sitters in the morning, late as usual.

I was secretly pleased when she woke up early this morning, just as the coffee was brewing. I scooped her up from her bed, and we cuddled on the couch as I sipped my coffee and she chugged her milk. I then partook in one of my favorite morning activities of tickling Baby-C to the point of wetting her pants (if she wasn't still wearing diapers). Have you ever noticed how toddler giggles have a certain 'je ne sai pas' of happiness, joy and carefree living?

It was a particularly peaceful and rejuvenating morning after such an exhausting day.

No comments: